Master Instructor and Project Management Senior Consultant
Ernie has worked with numerous organizations spanning diverse industries and topics as Information Technology, Engineering, Pharmaceutical, Consulting, Sales and Marketing, and Project and Program Management.
Ernie was instrumental in the development, implementation, coordination and instruction of many multi-year training programs at a variety of Fortune 1000 companies. His expertise lies in the areas of individual and group development, methodology consulting and development, leadership training, and consulting in all aspects of project and program management.
Ernie is an active member of PMI®, and was a member of the PMBOK® Guide, 3rd Edition Update Project Team and Contributor to the PMBOK® Guide, 4th Edition. More recently, he served as an Internal Reviewer for the PMBOK® Guide, 5th Edition.
• PRINCE2® Practitioner (2011)
• Microsoft Solutions Framework Practitioner (2002)
• Project Management Professional (PMP® – 2001)
• Certified Information Technology Project Manager (Project + – 2000)
• Certified Technical Trainer (CTT + – 1998)