Business Analysis Methodology & Roll Out
The business analyst (BA) has emerged as a pivotal link in ensuring the successful specification of requirements. Their goal is to deliver effective business solutions and business process transformations.
However, to be successful, a business analyst should follow a methodology that provides them with just enough process, tools, and guidelines so they can progress efficiently and overcome the complexities and vagaries of a project.
The Projex Group can help your organization create or enhance your business analysis methodology with a structured approach which improves the tasks associated with elicitation, analysis, specification, and verification.
We use a proven seven step process to evaluate your organization’s current methodology and provide recommendations on process, deliverables, techniques, and workflow. Here is the seven step process:
- Assessment of the current state
- Determination of desired future state
- Analysis of gaps
- Specification of desired level of maturity
- Development of competency model
- Dissemination of improvements
- Maintenance and continuous enhancement of new competencies