Agile training works best in a face-to-face environment. Our Agile coaches will provide your team with world class Agile training to bring about ongoing incremental improvements in how things are done in your organization.
These improvements are not scary, disruptive or drastic in nature, but add up to significant gains for your organization. Professional Agile coaching ensures your team will learn Agile at the highest possible level.
Here are some of the Agile techniques your team will learn:
- Visioning Sessions
- Sprint Planning Meetings
- User Stories
- Estimation using Planning Poker
- Managing the Product and Sprint Backlogs
- The Roles of the Product Owner and ScrumMaster
- Holding a daily Scrum Meeting
- Updating the Burndown chart
- Writing Agile requirements
- Continuous integration
- Unit testing
- Retrospective meetings
The Projex Group will quickly assess your organization and bring your team up to speed on effective tools and best practices, and help them learn Agile in a supportive environment.