Project Management Office
The Projex Group builds and develops high value PMOs that offer organizations the ability to sustain optimal operational results and continuous improvement efforts. Our proven eight level PMO maturity model is used to assess the capability of the PMO and suggest a development model that is right for you.
Implementing standard project management practices and improving project success rates are two primary reasons why organizations establish project management offices (PMOs). There are many complex factors to consider when implementing and sustaining a PMO. Factors such as governance, the project prioritization and project selection process, along with resource allocation decisions. These factors impact the ability of a PMO to operate effectively and efficiently over time.
PMO’s when designed, implemented, and refined via continuous improvement provide strategic value to the organization. The Projex Group has a methodology which is scalable to fit PMOs at any level and size of the organization (departmental – divisional – enterprise, etc.)
Our skilled experts work with your organization to:
- Determine the appropriate sponsorship for the PMO
- Identify the HR needs (supporting functions & appropriate staffing) required to achieve goals
- Develop the PMO Charter, including the mission/vision statement, CSFs, KPIs
- Implement core functions of the PMO (training, resource management, methodology)
- Create roll out strategy and schedule
- Officially roll out PMO operations
- Define governance model and practices and refinement strategy
To find out how The Projex Group can help you improve organizational performance by structuring and implementing a PMO that meets your strategic goals, contact us today.